I saw this over on Sara’s blog and decided to join in on the fun. I’m currently taking a break from Two for Tuesday, but I do miss having that kind of content on my blog. I think I’ll try some more of these themed posts in the future.
Theme Thursday is a new monthly feature created by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate where bloggers can share recs and newly found books featuring that month’s theme.
- There will be a different theme (genre, trope, etc) every month. You can check the theme calendar here.
- Those participating have to list titles that feature that theme in some way (doesn’t have to be the main theme of the book).
- You can choose one of the four (or five) Thursdays of every month to post.
- You can use the three main categories: Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading, Books I Want to Read, and Other Books That Fit The Theme but this isn’t mandatory.
- You can repeat books in different themes, if they apply, and choose as many as you want.
- You don’t have to take part every month! Just when you feel like it.
- You can use #BlameThemeThursday on Twitter and other social media to make TT posts easier to find.
- Finally, use this boxed text (or similar) in your post, as it doubles as a pingback.
Today’s going to be a super short Theme Thursday. This prompt had me stumped until I saw Sara’s list. She mentioned both of these books.
Books I’ve Read:
In Real Life by Cory Doctorow & Jen Wang
I read In Real Life a few summers ago and I loved how creative it was. The illustrations are so beautiful.
Books I want to Read:
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
This has been on my TBR for years. I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever get to it but I want to see the movie and I don’t want to do that without reading the book first.