Mr. Iglesias is a show starring Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias where he stars as a history teacher who’s trying to help his underprivileged students succeed. He fights for his kids, making sure they can stay at the school even when administration tries kicking them out to boost school ratings.Continue reading “Mr. Iglesias (Show Review)”
Soooo, this episode was… Hmm, I honestly don’t have much to say. How rare. Let’s get into this recap.Continue reading “Grownish Season 2 Episode 15 (Recap + Discussion)”
I saw this over on Sara’s blog and decided to join in on the fun. I’m currently taking a break from Two for Tuesday, but I do miss having that kind of content on my blog. I think I’ll try some more of these themed posts in the future.
Theme Thursday is a new monthly feature created by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate where bloggers can share recs and newly found books featuring that month’s theme.
- There will be a different theme (genre, trope, etc) every month. You can check the theme calendar here.
- Those participating have to list titles that feature that theme in some way (doesn’t have to be the main theme of the book).
- You can choose one of the four (or five) Thursdays of every month to post.
- You can use the three main categories: Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading,Books I Want to Read, and Other Books That Fit The Theme but this isn’t mandatory.
- You can repeat books in different themes, if they apply, and choose as many as you want.
- You don’t have to take part every month! Just when you feel like it.
- You can use #BlameThemeThursday on Twitter and other social media to make TT posts easier to find.
- Finally, use this boxed text (or similar) in your post, as it doubles as a pingback.
Books I’ve ReadContinue reading “Theme Thursday: Time Travel”
Last month’s trip to the library was so relaxing, I love looking through all those shelves of books. It’s also less stress on my wallet and the library is literally down the road from my house. So, I decided to get a new stack of four for this month. Here’s to happy reading!
Piecing Me Together by Renee WatsonContinue reading “Trips to the Library (Take Two)”
During my trip to the library last month, I picked up four books. It was a great way to get back into the swing of reading regularly. The books on my shelf just haven’t been interesting to me lately. Here’s what I thought about my library books. Click the titles for full reviews.