I found this over on Reading With Rendz and thought this tag was absolutely adorable.
1. Cheddar The Classic Cheese: Pick your favorite classic novel
Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
This was one of the first books I read set in Africa. It’s a great novel and it made me see the world just a little differently. I wrote my review for this a while ago so click here if you’d like to check it out.
2. Swiss The Hole-y Cheese: Pick an emotional rollercoaster
I laughed, I cried (a lot), and I felt all the feels while reading The Color Purple.
3. Blue Cheese The Controversial Cheese: Name an unpopular opinion
For such a short book, I found this boring at times. Mostly the parts without Curt.
4. Brie The Favorite Cheese: Name an author you always want more of
Jason Reynolds, hands down.
Reviews for the last two can be found here and here. My review for Long Way Down will be published next Friday.
5. Gouda The Dutch Cheese: A book that makes you want to travel
A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue
My review for this comes out tomorrow so be sure to check that out. This book makes me want to go on an adventure.
6. American The Fake Cheese: Your least favorite book
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
If you’ve seen my review, you know how much I couldn’t stand this book. I didn’t like the characters and the plot was lacking.
7. Colby Jack The Mixed Cheese: Pick your favorite ship
The Time Traveler’s Wife
Henry and Clare were so cute.
8. Mozzarella Cheese The Simple Cheese: An old favorite you’ll never stop loving
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
I’ve read this twice. My personal copy is riddled with sticky notes from my favorite passages and quotes.
9. Pepperjack The Spicy Cheese: A book you can’t judge by the cover
It’s a beautiful cover but the story was lacking. I didn’t really care for this one. You can find my review here.
10. Muenster Cheese The Monster Cheese: A villain that should never have the chance to eat cheese again
Mr. Chamberlain, enough said.
2 thoughts on “The Cheesy Goodness Book Tag”
Oh, fabulous answers!!! There are so many books on here that I want to read!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes! Most of these books were absolutely wonderful and well worth the read
LikeLiked by 1 person